I am pleased to announce changes to our organizational structure that will allow us to more effectively deliver quality research and extension around the world. I am proud of our staff’s accomplishments and confident this reorganization will empower our teams to have even greater impact.
Our country offices and development projects in Africa and Asia will be realigned under Global Field Programs. The Global Field Programs management team is outlined as follows:
- J.J. Rob Groot, Director of Global Field Programs, based in Lomé, Togo.
- Dr. Oumou Camara, Deputy Director for North and West Africa, based in Accra, Ghana.
- Alexander Fernando, Deputy Director for East and Southern Africa, based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Ishrat Jahan, Deputy Director for Asia, based in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Aziz Boly, Deputy Director of Operations for Africa and Asia, based in Accra, Ghana.
Dr. Deborah Hellums will lead IFDC research initiatives as Director of Fertilizer Research, based in Muscle Shoals, Alabama, United States. Scott Hudson will serve as Director of Operations, based in Muscle Shoals.
J. Scott Angle
IFDC President and CEO