seeks to increase and enhance food security for smallholder farmers in target districts in Myanmar.
Promoting the Application of Balanced Fertilizer
The Fertilizer Sector Improvement (FSI) project, funded by USAID, began in March 2014 as a three-year project. In May 2015, it was expanded and extended to a five-year project known as FSI+ (2014-2019). The project promotes the application of balanced fertilizer with urea deep placement (UDP).
Targeting Burmese Smallholder Farmers
FSI+ targets Burmese smallholder farmers in rice-rice and
rice-gram cropping systems and encourages
efficiencies of demand and supply of agricultural
inputs with emphasis on the manufacture and
sale of urea briquettes.
Fertilizer Sector Improvement Project Fertilizer Dealer Survey
Report of 2015 Dry Season Trials
Crop Cut Survey Report
(2016 Wet Season)
USAID/Fertilizer Sector Improvement Project Gender Assessment
Report of 2015 Wet Season Trials
Crop Cut Survey Report (2015/16 Dry Season)
- Fertilizer Sector Improvement Project Fertilizer Dealer Survey
- USAID/Fertilizer Sector Improvement Project Gender Assessment
- Myanmar Fertilizer Policy Evaluation
- Myanmar Response of Transplanted HYV to UDP- Wet Season 2014
- Report of 2015 Wet Season Trials
- Crop Cut Survey Report (2015/16 Dry Season)
- <a href="https://ifdcorg.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/crop-cuts-report-wet-season-201624march-final.pdf"Crop Cut Survey Report (2016 Wet Season)